CSCs are the Common Services Centers approved by the Government in May 2006 which orients with the Digital India mission. The CSC provides various government e-services to village areas through its Digital Seva portal. They offer multiple services such as application forms, certificates, PAN Card, Aadhaar, Banking, IRCTC, education, agriculture services, public utility services, insurance and more to village areas through its Digital Seva portal at a single location. Here we provide all information related to Digital Seva such as CSC Registration, Login 2019 and other frequently asked questions and answers.
Digital Seva CSC
Under the Digital India programme, there is at least one CSC in 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats to provide various electronic services to people across rural India. Digital Seva Portal comes with the user-friendly interface so that VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) can provide services to citizens easily. Now you can set up business in your village by registering in CSC Digital Seva portal and start earning by delivering services to citizens.
What are the Features Available on Digital Seva Portal?
- In the DASHBOARD, the latest announcements/ updates with new services are available.
- List of services is shown in the “Services” Menu. You have to choose a particular service to get the transaction done.
- In the “Wallet” menu, Summary, Revoke Balance, History, Add Money, Balance Transfer options are available.
- Click on the PassBook Menu to find Wallet Ledger, Cashback, Refund, Fund Transfer, Fund Revoke etc.
- You can also check Order History from order Menu.
- Go to the Account tab to check your Profile. There you can also update profile details including Bank Account.
- If you need any assistance, just hit the “Support” option to create a ticket. You can also see the status of pending tickets.
How to Become a VLE?
To become a VLE, you don’t need to pay fees. However, you have to take care of minimum requirements before CSC registration such as Aadhaar number, Pan Card Copy, CSC Centre Photos both inside & outside and a cancelled cheque.
Eligible Criteria for CSC Registration
- If you are applying for CSC, make sure you are a local resident.
- Your age must be 18 years or above.
- You should have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized Board.
- If you have basic computer skills, this would be an advantage.
- You should be financially capable of investing for infrastructure requirement of CSC.
CSC Registration 2019
- To Apply for VLE, you have to visit the official website https://register.csc.gov.in/
- A form as shown in the below screenshot will appear
- Enter Aadhaar number & your name as on the Aadhaar card
- Now select the authentication type: Iris, OTP, FingerPrint
- Provide the Captcha value and Accept Terms & Conditions
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button”
- After successful authentication, you have to fill the details under the tabs such as Personal, Residential, Kiosk, Banking, Document & Infrastructure
- In the personal details tab, fill up your name, gender, DOB, Marital Status, Parent, Education Details and then upload a photo (If Not Available) and educational certificate
- In the Residential tab, provide all address details and then upload your proof of address/ identity copy
- Under Kiosk tab, provide Kiosk Name ( your online centre name) and location details
- On the next tab, enter your bank account number, IFSC Code and PAN Number
- In the documents tab, upload your CSC centre photo (Outside/Inside)
- Now provide Infrastructure details & accept T&C
- Review your details and then hit on the “Submit” button to complete the CSC registration process
- An application ID will be generated and will be sent to your registered Email ID.
How to Check CSC Status Online?
To check the status of your application after completing the CSC registration, you need to follow below simple steps
- Head over to this URL http://register.csc.gov.in
- Go to Applications menu>> Application Status option
- Provide application ID & Captcha Text and then click on the “Submit” button
- Status of your application will be displayed.
CSC Login through Digital Seva Connect
- To provide the services available on Digital Seva Portal you need to log in your account.
- For CSC Login Visit Here https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in
- Now Click on “Login” menu
- Enter user name and password (Check “DigiMail” account for login credentials)
- That’s it; click on “Sign In” to log in your dashboard
- It is a secure authentication for connecting citizens to services.
Hope this article helps you to know about CSC Registration 2019 and Digital Seva Login Process.