Hello Guys! Today we are going to discuss the CSC Status Checking procedure. You already know that to provide various e-services to the peoples in your village you have first to submit a CSC registration form online. CSC SPV will verify your uploaded information/ documents and will accept the application form if found eligible. However, you can also check the status online whether your application is approved or not using the application number. So keep reading the article to know the complete procedure.
How to Check CSC Status Online?
- Go to the official status checking Portal from here.
- You will see a box like the above screenshot.
- Now enter your application number (that was sent to your email after successful registration) and captcha value.
- Hit the submit button and CSC status will appear on your screen.
Once your application form is approved you will become a the CSC VLE and a CSC ID will be generated for you. Now just login into digital Seva portal and access various services. If you see “Rejected Status” then don’t worry you can apply again. But before re-applying, you should know the reason for rejection.
Application Form Rejected, Can I Apply Again?
Yes, you can do re-registration. We have added below simple steps on how you can apply for CSC VLE after rejection.
- Head over to re-registration portal by clicking here.
- To start the application process, provide valid Aadhar number and name.
- Complete the authentication.
- You need to enter OTP if you choose OTP authentication mode
- Provide personal information, banking, residential, kiosk and infrastructure details.
- Before submitting, review your application form carefully
- Now click on the submit button, and that’s it!
Hope, we were able to explain everything about the CSC Status tracking method. If you still have some doubts, you can use the comment box and post your query.