Hello friends, Today I am going to discuss recently launched “Mukhya Mantri Karigar Sahayata” yojana along with registration process, eligibility criteria, application form, apply procedure, scheme benefits, beneficiary list and other related frequently asked questions. The scheme was launched by Odisha government on March 05, 019 by CM of Odisha to provide monthly assistance to craftsmen/sculptors.
Mukhya Mantri Karigar Sahayata
- The scheme is applicable only for the residents of the Odisha.
- The senior craftsman who has worked for more than ten years as a craftsman can avail this scheme.
- Annual income should be below Rs 1 lakh.
- Required documents incudes Income Certificate, ID Proof, Address Proof etc.
- Craftsman will receive social security.
- A senior craftsman will receive a monthly allowance of Rs. 800 (per month)
- If the age of a craftsman is more than 80 years of age, then he will receive an allowance of Rs. 1,000.
The objective of this Yojana is to provide financial support on a monthly basis to boost the morale of Craftsman.
How to Prepare the Beneficiary List?
The nodal agency for Karigar Sahayata Yojana is Directorate of handicraft. The beneficiaries list will be prepared by a district-level committee headed by the district collectors. After selecting the eligible beneficiary for the scheme, the benefits will be given to them through BDOs (block development officers).
Karigar Sahayata Registration
As of now, there is no official notification on how a Craftsman can apply for this scheme to get financial support. However, to avail all the benefits, you have to fill up an Application Form. We will soon update the article with complete registration details. Stay connected with us.