The government of India has announced a pension scheme in the interim Budget 2019. The pension scheme is for unorganised workers namely PMSYM (Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan). The scheme will provide old age protection to unorganised workers. So if you are working in the unorganised sector, then you can register for this pension scheme. CSC VLE can login PMSYM CSC cloud portal to register an Eligible Worker for the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan
The unorganised workers such as home-based workers, rickshaw pullers, agricultural workers, street vendors, washermen and similar other occupations are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan yojana. Their monthly income must be Rs 15,000 per month or less and the entry age group of 18-40 years. They should not be an income tax payer and not covered under the EPFO, NPS & ESIC scheme.
Under the scheme, the subscriber will receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000 per month once they attain the age of 60 years. If the subscriber dies, the spouse of the beneficiary will receive 50% of the pension. If the subscriber has given a regular contribution and died before the age of 60 years his/her spouse can continue or exit the scheme.
If you are an unorganised worker, then you can visit the nearest CSC center for registration (You can find the center from here using district name). You should have a mobile phone, Aadhaar number and a savings bank/Jan-Dhan account. Currently, the self-register facility is not available, but soon the subscriber will be able to visit the PMSYM portal or the mobile app for registration on a self-certification basis. The subscriber will have to pay a contribution amount per month from the age of joining until the age of 60 years.
pmsym.csccloud.in Portal for CSC
CSC VLE delivers public utility services, healthcare, financial, education etc services across India. Now a new service called PMSYM has been added on their Digital Seva Portal. They can also go to the PMSYM CSC cloud portal to provide a pension scheme to the citizens. Below we are going to discuss how a CSC VLE can enroll unorganised workers under this new scheme by logging into their account.
PMSYM CSC Cloud Login
- You need to visit the official website pmsym.csccloud.in
- Now hit the “Click to Get Started” button.
- You will be redirected to digital seva portal.
- Enter username/ Email & Password > click on Sign in option.
- You have successfully login to the dashboard like below screenshot.
- Click on New Enrollment and provide basic details for the subscriber.
- Enter Subscriber Aadhaar number, Full Name, Mobile Number, Email & DOB and then Select Gender.
- Select whether member/ beneficiary of NPS/ESIC/EPFO.
- Choose whether the income taxpayer.
- Verify number using OTP.
- Also, provide Bank Account and nominee details.
- Pay the monthly contribution amount after collecting from the subscriber.
- Generate Receipt & Auto Debit mandate Enrolment Form (Beneficiary will Sign on the mandate form).
- Scan the signed auto debit mandate form and upload it.
- After that, the Subscriber’s Shram Yogi Pension Account Number will be generated.
- Go to Print Card option to download Shram Yogi card using URN number.
I am not a CSC VLE, Can I Enroll Subscribers?
Yes, the government has introduced a facility for guest login on its PMSYM portal. Now users can register themselves online. If you don’t have a CSC ID, then don’t worry, you can enroll subscribers under the scheme. Just head over to the official website and complete the guest registration using your email, name and mobile number. Once you log in to the portal, you will enter to the dashboard which is similar to CSC dashboard. Now start enrolling subscribers.
We hope, this article helps you to get information about the scheme. If you have questions regarding PMSYM CSC Cloud Login and registration process you can drop a comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your VLE friends.