Union HRD Minister launched the SHREYAS (Scheme for Higher Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills). This scheme will provide industry apprenticeship opportunities and will help the youth to obtain gainful employment. To connect students with apprenticeship programmes the Human Resource Development Ministry has introduced a SHREYAS portal. The State Governments is expected to play a significant role to provide apprenticeship opportunities. Here we will discuss its complete registration & login process including its benefits and other frequently asked questions.
About SHREYAS Portal
The portal shreyas.ac.in aims to provide internships to students pursuing general courses and to connect graduates and recruiters. The educational institutions can log in to the portal and provide their demand and supply of apprenticeship. Once the institution collects interest from various students, they can register on the portal mentioning the skill job roles along with the likely number of students in each role.
SHREYAS Portal Registration
- Educational Institute can head over to the official site shreyas.ac.in from here.
- Click on the Apply button available on the homepage.
- A form will appear, there you have to select state, college and enter the email of the head of the institute.
- Note: All communication will be done through this email id.
- Click on “Send Registration Details”.
- That’s it; you have successfully completed the registration process.
The Institution is Not Listed, How to Register?
If you don’t see your institute name during registration, you need first to add your Institue to the portal. To do this, visit here and Add Institute Name by entering Address Details, AISHE Code, Year of Establishment, Institute Type, About Institute, Head of Institution’s Email etc.
SHREYAS Portal Login
- You need to visit the Login Page from here.
- Open your email account to view the login credential.
- Enter Username, Password & Captcha Value.
- After login (First Time Only), change password option will come.
- Enter the current password same as send in email & new password
- You will see the homepage of your dashboard which is showing sector/ sub-sector and qualifications for apprenticeship and skills.
- Now click on proceed.
- Enter the necessary details of the college.
- Enter Nodal Officer Details.
- Provide demand for apprenticeship and skills and then click on Save & Continue.
- Finally, preview and submit.
Helpline (For Technical Query)
|Phone Number: 079-2326-8346|
|Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Working Hours: Mon to Fri-10.00 am to 6:00 pm|
I hope this article helps you to know everything about registration and login procedure on SHREYAS Portal.