Under Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana, unemployed youth in the urban areas of the MP state will get 100 days employment in one year. The scheme also provides skills training in such areas as per their interest, in future the youth can get the permanent job. All eligible youth will be provided Rs 4,000 per month on a stipend in urban areas. So today we are going to discuss its eligibility criteria and how you can register yourself for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana through yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in website.
Eligibility for Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
- You must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Age limit for this scheme is 21-30 years.
- You must have an Aadhaar card.
- Annual income must be less than two lakhs from all the family sources.
Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Registration
The registration process for the scheme started on February 12, 2019. If you are interested, then you can apply online with the help of below-listed steps.
- Head over to the official portal yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in
- Now you need to click on “Apply” >> “Registration.”
- You can visit the registration page directly from this URL.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill all the required details like name, DOB, District, Address, Mobile number and then Upload your photo.
- On the next page, enter educational qualification and university/ college/ school name.
- Now choose District, Trade and click on Proceed.
- On the self-declaration, tick all the boxes.
- Generate OTP and Verify your mobile number.
- That’s it; soon you will receive an Application number for further reference.
How to Check Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Application Form Status?
- You need to visit the status checking page from here.
- Enter mobile number and application number and click on the Search button
- You can also use DOB to check the status.
The Yuva Swabhiman Yojana is an excellent opportunity for all the youth of the Madhya Pradesh state to get employment. So, if you are an unemployed youth and your annual family income is less than 2 Lakh then go to the yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in portal to register yourself. The best thing is you can choose three trade (priority order) at the time of registration. You can get Rs 4000 per month. However, 33% in work and 70% attendance in training is required for the payment of the stipend.